jueves, 6 de octubre de 2022
What did you learn this course? (this is an open question...so the answer does not necessarily have to do with English grammar/vocabulary seen in class) (Qué aprendiste en este curso? - Es una pregunta abierta...no es necesario que la respuesta tenga que ver con lo visto en clase en cuanto a gramática o vocabulario en Inglés)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I learned that it is not enough to just attend class, personal commitment is needed to succeed in each of our objectives. Thank you very much teacher I hope to see you in the next level. I loved working with you
ResponderEliminarIn the course I learned to give directions in a better way, as well as to describe what I can or cannot do, in the same way I learned to improve my pronunciation and in a better way to make clear what I like or what I don't like,and many other things learned during the course, also taught me how I should demand more of myself as a student, not settle for less and always look for something more, I thank you for helping us and teaching us in this course, I wish you the best for the future.
ResponderEliminarGarcía Escobar Sherlyn Jatziri
I think that during this course I learnt to value every minute in class, motivated by the dynamics of the classes and the importance of each one of them. I think it is fundamental to form a solid basis for learning in these first levels. I also believe that it is good to participate and give feedback to the learning individually and as a group. Thank you all, see you in B2.
ResponderEliminarI learned in this course the importance of having the topics covered in the course very clear in order to understand the following topics of the other levels, I also learned new dynamics to study, understand and learn new concepts, I learned the importance of working as a team and performing exercises such as conversations, surveys, extra class assignments to reaffirm what was seen in class and that can help us in our professional and academic life.
ResponderEliminarIn this English course I learned something very important, to feel me comfortable using English in a every day ambient. I think that today I have a better pronunciation, I can make sentences more complex and with a better grammar. I think that I have more vocabulary and this class reforced my interest to become in a bilingual person. Definitely this was a course that leaved a positive experience to me. I'm very happy because I choosed one of the more adequate classes in this wonderful school. The metod and the rithym of work may be are different if are compared with average English class, but I'm conviced that every hour in the classroom was well used to me. I believe that I need to work more in my English study, but also I think that it's truly a good start. Nice to meet you to all! Thanks, teacher Alejandra, team and group! Was a great experience to work with you. See you soon!
ResponderEliminarMendoza Santillanes Leonardo Martín
This bimester while studying basic 1, I learned to use the Adverbs of frequency, prepositions of time, I learned a lot of vocabulary, How to indicate that I like it, and what can I do
ResponderEliminarSaenz Castillo Michelle
What I learned in this course was the use of object pronouns and how to formulate sentences or answers with them.
ResponderEliminarI also improved my pronunciation, my writing and my reading. Another thing I learned was to give directions to a place or to say where that place is.
I learned more vocabulary, how adjectives are used in a sentence and the order in which they are placed.
Jasso Garcia Mariana Itzel
This English course helped me improve the basics of the language, and thanks to this I have greater confidence when putting it into practice. I believe that it is necessary to continue advancing to have a greater command of English.
ResponderEliminarThank you teacher for each of the lessons you taught us.
During this course my learning has been very good, implementing knowledge such as objetc pronouns , preposiciones of place,quesitos,like ,don't like ,(nan /ing),(can/cant)and ,or,places in the neighbourhood and activities
ResponderEliminarI liked this course because I learned more vocabulary about adjectives, places and objects. I also improved my writing, and comprehension when reading texts, I am improving my pronunciation and I liked that during the classes he gave us more material to support us and learn more about the language. I also liked the types that he gave us, like always reading before giving an answer or also understanding the context to know what topic is being talked about since sometimes the words are similar or can mean the same thing, but the context will give us the response.
ResponderEliminar