miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2022

What's your favourite food and why do you like it? (Cuál es tu comida favorita y por qué?)

8 comentarios:

  1. my favorite food is sushi because it is very healthy, it can be made at home, it is delicious, I can eat it in many ways and they are all unique and delicious.
    Mu favorite food is red pozole because it tastes a bit spicy and has many flavors and especially corn.
    My favorite food is tamales because they can be spicy or sweet and either way they taste delicious and it brings back memories of my family.
    Pineda Ortiz María Fernanda
    Jasso Garcia Mariana Itzel
    García Escobar Sherlyn Jatziri

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My favorite food is enchiladas because they are delicious and stuffed with chicken, you can eat them with the family.

    My favorite food is pizza, because it is very delicious and it has cheese and pepperoni. You can eat with friends.

    My favorite food is chilaquiles, because they are delicious, crunchy and cheap, and you can also accompany them with other foods.

    Gonzalez Flores Ximena Navil
    Sosa Garcia Haylin Ximena
    Velázquez Niño Alberto

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. (Óscar)

    I like to eat any Mexican food that doesn't have offal. Especially tacos and regular stews. I always think Mexican food is interesting and tasty. I can eat it every day, but I can't when I have a busy day because I go for fast food. I know that's not healthy for me, but it's ok. Well, take care and have a nice day.

    (Leonardo)

    I love Mexican food, because we have a big variety tradicional foods in our country. I prefer corn tortilla tacos that include lean meats, fresh vegetables and hot sauces. I particularly like the grilled and roasted meats tacos. Some examples of my favorite tacos are: Tacos al pastor (marinated pork with spices), grilled chicken breast, suadero and beef steak with cheese, besides they're better if they are prepared with onion, coriander, cambray small onions, nopales and guacamole. Sometimes I drink fresh fruit waters with my tacos.

    (Paulina)

    My favorite food is Italian food, because I love the condiments that are used like basil, I also love cheese and pasta like bolognese. I also love ice cream. The garlic bread with olive oil and cheese with a good wine are delicious.

    (Michelle)

    My favorite food are chilaquiles, I like to eat chilaquiles for breakfast on weekends. The chilaquiles represent part of our culture and identity, since Mexican food generally contains , cream, tortilla, cheese and sauce can be green or red.

    Ana Paulina Madrigal Segura
    Leonardo Martín Mendoza Santillanes
    Michelle Saenz Castillo
    Oscar Torres Rosas

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My favorite food are pambazos because are very delicious, crunchy its unique taste. Is very mexican and eaten all year.
    Doroteo Zacarias Midian Guadalupe

    My favorite food is green enchiladas, I like them a lot because my grandmother used to make them for me since I was little.
    Hernandez Ricoy Andrea

    Seafood is my favorite food because I like the salty taste, it is an important part of a diet, it is a healthy and delicious food and you can also cook it at home.
    Iniestra Sachiñas Alexsandra

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. -My favorite food is spaghetti because it is creamy, quick and easy to prepare and can be combined with other foods.
    Avila Reyes Andrea

    -My favorite food is Tacos al pastor because the meat is rich, it can be accompanied with a spicy sauce and a cold guava Boing.
    Ramírez Ríos Christian David

    -My favorite food is enchiladas because they have a spicy and creamy flavor
    García Gutiérrez Sergio Nicolás

    -My favorite food is tacos because they are delicious and can be of different flavors
    Espinoza Clemente Kevin

    -My favorite food is pozole because it has a combination of flavors
    Chávez Hernández Cecilia Daniela

    Avila Reyes Andrea
    Ramírez Ríos Christian David
    García Gutiérrez Sergio Nicolás
    Espinoza Clemente Kevin
    Chávez Hernández Cecilia Daniela

    ResponderEliminar
  8. My favourite food is fried chicke because it´s delicious and easy to get. This is delicious with chips and salsa.
    My favourite food is sushi because it has a good consistency and unique flavor.
    My favourite food is pizza because it has all the ingredients that i like, which are bread, cheese and meat.
    My favourite food is hamburguers because they are juicy and delicious. i like to eat hamburguers because with fries and soda they are a complete meal.

    De los Santos Aparicio Karen Guadalupe
    Martinez Noricumbo Aidan Rodrigo
    Gamboa Villegas Alexis Federico
    Perez Callejas Job Josue

    ResponderEliminar