jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2022

What did you learn in this first part of the course? Can you notice any improvement in your English language skills? (Qué aprendieron en esta primera parte del curso? Pueden notar alguna mejora/algún avance en sus habilidades en el idioma Inglés? Cuál?

8 comentarios:

  1. Sherlyn:
    I learned to better manage the present simple, as well as to narrate my routine in a clearer way, I also learned to make better use of adverbs of frequency, the progress that I could notice in myself was the pronunciation and how to narrate clearer way my day and talking about my hobbies was easier

    Mariana:
    I learned to use at, in and on. I learned to correctly use the present simple in affirmations, negations and questions, in the same way I learned to ask questions and answer them in a simple, easy and fast way. my pronunciation improves and it is no longer difficult for me to read paragraphs in English.

    Jasso Garcia Mariana Itzel
    García Escobar Sherlyn Jatziri

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We learned to respond negatively, positively and with more information. We also learned to write our daily routine and to use adverbs of frequency. We now have an ability to understand routines with greater certainty, a greater written, oral and listening vocabulary.

    García Gutiérrez Sergio Nicolás
    Ávila Reyes Andrea
    Espinoza Clemente Kevin
    Ramirez Rios Christian David

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ana Paulina Madrigal Segura
    Being able to describe a routine with the use of prepositions of time with at/ on / in, the use of some collocations with at like at night, use of do/does for short questions or informative questions.
    In affirmative sentences with routines and habits, the conjugation of the verb for the third person and for the negative, in which the auxiliary don´t/ doesn´t is put in front as the case may be, in addition to the fact that the verb is not conjugated. Who questions with verb conjugation.
    To use like with a noun, conjugate the verb by putting like before, in addition to the use also without the auxiliary do or dosn´t but adding the s to like and conjugate the verb ing in hobbies.
    The use of adverbs to designate the frequency with which a certain activity is carried out, from always to never. The order in which it is placed is placed before the verb with the exception of the ver to be, which is placed before the adverb of frequency. I can notice that I have expanded my vocabulary to have a little more fluid conversation, the structure of the sentences is better and the grammar has improved.

    Leonardo Martín Mendoza Santillanes
    I learned something more about use of prepositions of time (at, in, on) and also about use of frequency adverbs with verbs to make sentences including special case of verb to be. I have a better ability to use present simple. I think that I'm learning to make logic sentences and that my speaking and listening from language are better that before the class. My vocabulary was increased and I believe that in reading, writing and grammar I can see with more clarity my mistakes and I'm going developming more speed to express me with English.

    Michelle Saenz Castillo
    This first month of the course, I learned to use adverbs of frequency what "sometimes, usually, always, among others" and the correct use of prepositions of time "at, on, in" to structure sentences that talk about a routine.
    I have noticed improvements in my writing and vocabulary which has allowed me to develop better in class.

    Oscar Torres Rosas
    In this month of lessons I learn more about the use of the simple present tense. Sometimes it was difficult. But with practice and improving skills by watching videos and using apps, I see better results. Now I can use adverbs of frequency such as always, sometimes, often, never, etc. I can also use prepositions of time. I can specify dates, times, months, days of the weeks, etc.
    As we know, the present simple is always used in affirmative sentences following the established grammatical rules.
    We can also mix it with adverbs of frequency and prepositions of time in the same sentence.
    I need to improve more, but for now I think I'm doing well. One step at a time.

    Ana Paulina Madrigal Segura
    Leonardo Martín Mendoza Santillanes
    Michelle Saenz Castillo
    Oscar Torres Rosas

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I lean more about the present simple, use the prepositions of time and describe routines. I improved my pronunciation and my grammatical structure when I make sentences.
    Pineda Ortiz María Fernanda

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We learned to use the Present Simple to talk about our routines or habits, use time frequencies like: always, usually, often, sometimes, occasionally and never.

    We also learn new vocabulary about routines or what we do before or after English.

    Also to differentiate between Do as an auxiliary and Do as a verb.

    De los Santos Aparicio Karen Guadalupe
    Gamboa Villegas Alexis Federico

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ximena
    I learned to use the in, at and on.
    Improve my vocabulary.
    I was able to write my routine better.
    I learned to better understand reading in English.

    Haylin
    I learned about routines like telling times with at and other complement data like in and on. I also learned a lot about the present simple and continuous, affirmative, negative and interrogative.

    Alberto
    I understand how the present simple is structured, and my vocabulary grows from what I see in class. I can differentiate the use of the prepositions at, in and on. And now I learned to use frequency adverbs correctly. I can describe my routine in detail.

    Gonzalez Flores Ximena Navil
    Sosa Garcia Haylin Ximena
    Velázquez Niño Alberto

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Andrea:
    In this first part of this course, which I like quite a lot, I learned the seasons of the year, the present simple, how to use at, on and in.
    Finally, he learned to ask or relaise questions correctly and this helped me because in this way he expanded my knowledge and my vocabulary.

    Midian:
    I lerned use the adverbs of frequency and telled my routins in my daily life. After the exam understand the present simple and use ING in my like`s.

    Alexsandra:
    I learned the use of the ing, the use of adverbs of frequency and I noticed an improvement in my reading comprehension, I also improved my listening, now it is easier for me to understand listening

    Doroteo Zacarias Midian Guadalupe
    Hernandez Ricoy Andrea Belem
    Iniestra Sachiñas Alexsandr

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I feel more capable
    to understand and use very frequently used everyday expressions, as well as simple phrases aimed at immediate satisfaction.

    ResponderEliminar