viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2022
What are your two dearest possessions? Write 2 sentences to describe them (use both structures to use adjectives in a sentence and try to include at at least 3 adjectives in your description) (Cuáles son tus posesiones más queridas? Escribe dos ideas de cada una para describirlas (utiliza las dos formas de incluir adjetivos en los enunciados y al menos 3 adjetivos en tu descripción)
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
I have two valuable possessions my dog and my eyeliner.
ResponderEliminar*Andrea´s eyeliner is dark, and above all very easy to dry.
*I have a big, slim and very fast dog. For me it is my most pressed possession.
Hernandez Ricoy Andrea Belem .
I have a old pink beautiful watch.
ResponderEliminarMy watch is old, pink and beautiful.
I have a round little adorable teddy from the first date with my boyfriend.
My teddy from the firts date with my boyfriend is round, little and adorable.
I have a gold large important necklace.
My necklace is gold, large and important.
Iniestra Sachiñas Alexsandra
I have a small old brown dog.
ResponderEliminarMy dog is small, old and very shy with other dogs.
I have a beautiful small pink octopus teddy.
My octopus teddy is beautiful, small and new.
Jasso Garcia Mariana Itzel
I have a beautiful little brown dog.
ResponderEliminarMy dog is beautiful, little and brown.
I have a pair of awesome rectangular black speakers.
My speakers are awesome, rectangular and black.
Perez Callejas Job Josue
I have a beautiful small metal necklace
ResponderEliminarMy necklace is important new and blue
I have a nice pink leather watch
My watch is important and old
I have a comfortable little purple pillow
My pillow is small and cotton
Avila Reyes Andrea
I have a new little black computer.
ResponderEliminarI have a small round black watch
My teddy bear is little white and old.
My necklace is short bright and beautiful
De los Santos Aparicio Karen Guadalupe
I have a motorcycle
ResponderEliminarMy motorcycle is big, blue and very fast
I have a pair of sneakers
My sneakers are light, green and very comfortable
Sergio Nicolás García Gutiérrez
ResponderEliminarI have a little, white and Chinese motorbike.
I have an amazing, new, white car.
I have a very beautiful, young, Mexican dog.
My dog is beautiful, little and black
My car is comfortable, fast and white.
My motorbike is useful, litle and new.
Gamboa Villegas Alexis Federico
My laptop is important,old and blue
ResponderEliminarI have an important, old and blue laptop
I have a new and white airpods
My airpods are new and white
Saenz Castillo Michelle
I have a small multicoloured soft football
ResponderEliminarMy football is small, multicoloured and soft.
My play station 5 is cool, big and new
I have a cool new white play station 5
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarMy two tape recorders are useful, light and old.
ResponderEliminarI have two useful, light and old tape recorders.
My Mexican vinyl recordings collection is important, historic and singular.
I have an important, historic and singular Mexican vinyl recordings collection.
(Mendoza Santillanes Leonardo Martín)
My dog is little, old and brown.
ResponderEliminarIt is a little, old and brown dog.
My photo is interesting, old and sepia color.
This is an interesting, old and sepia color photo.
i have a beautiful,orange, little cat.
ResponderEliminarMy cat Is beautiful, orange, little
i have a little, important,square box.
my box is little, important,square
Sosa Garcia Haylin Ximena
I have a beautiful,little, honey color dog.
ResponderEliminarMy dog is beatiful,honey color and little.
I have a important, big, white rock
my rock is important, big and white
Garcia Escobar Sherlyn Jatziri
My stuffed dog is one of my favourite possessions. It is called “frijolito” and it’s small, black with brown.
ResponderEliminarMy star necklace with a moon inside is another of my favourite possessions, it’s small, silver and shiny
Pineda Ortiz María Fernanda
I have a heavy, purple and fat money safebox
ResponderEliminarMy money safebox is heavy, purple and fat
My best friend have a fat, beautiful and nice cat
That`s a fat, beautiful and nice cat
Doroteo Zacarias Midian Guadalupe
I have a big purple cell phonei
ResponderEliminarhave an expensive gray and big screen
I have a small beautiful dog and brown