jueves, 18 de agosto de 2022

What activities are part of your every day routine? Write an example for each teammember

8 comentarios:

  1. I start school at 7 am
    I have lunch at 11:00 am
    I go to English class at 16:00 pm
    Pineda Ortiz María Fernanda
    Jasso Garcia Mariana Itzel
    García Escobar Sherlyn Jatziri

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I get up at 5 o´clock.
    I start work at 7 o'clock and finish work at 3:30 pm.
    We go to English class at 4 o´clock pm.
    I go to bed at 11:45 pm.

    Gonzalez Flores Ximena Navil
    Sosa Garcia Haylin Ximena
    Velázquez Niño Alberto

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I get up at quarter of six
    I start work at eight o'clock
    I have a lunch at eleven o'clock
    I take my motorcycle at quarter of four to go to my english class

    Sergio Nicolás García Gutiérrez
    Andrea
    Cristian and one more 🤭.
    Team 7

    Best regards ✌🏻😎

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I get up at 4:30 am.
    I go to university at 5:15 am.
    My friends and I go to eat at 2:00 pm.
    I take a bike go to english class.
    I do homework at half past six
    I go to bed at 10:00 pm.
    Hernandez Ricoy Andrea Belem
    Doroteo Zacarias Midian Guadalupe


    ResponderEliminar
  5. Michelle starts school classes from Monday to Friday at 9:00 AM, and in the afternoon, she goes to CENLEX to study English and French at 4:00 PM, she finishes her languages classes at 6:00 PM. Also, at 4:00 PM, but on the weekend, specially on Saturdays, she has scout activities.

    Paulina gets up at 6:00 o'clock, she takes a shower and she has breakfast, after that she goes to school. She starts university at 8:00 o'clock and finishes at 17:00 o’clock, later she goes home. On the weekend, she usually cleans her room, she washes her clothes, does her homework, and often watches movies with her family.

    Oscar works from Monday to Friday in a hospital, from 7 AM to 3 PM. He gets up at 5:30 AM. He takes a shower and meditates for about 15 minutes. On weekends he gets up later and goes jogging at 9:00 AM. He takes holidays in December so he can celebrate New Year's Eve with his family.

    Leonardo usually gets up at 8:00 AM, on weekdays, but he sleeps more time on the weekends, until 9:00 AM. He works for Mercado Libre, on weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM and from 5:00 AM to 8:00 PM, he sells original music discs for fans and collectors. He listens to music on the radio, from Monday to Sunday, in the mornings, usually at ten o'clock, and sometimes in the afternoons at five o’clock. He sells compact discs that every week he sends by post to customers in all his country. He searches and buys interesting discs one or two times a week, to always have new music albums to offer. On vacation, he usually spends time with his family, especially with his parents and his brother.

    Saenz Castillo Michelle
    Madrigal Segura Ana Paulina
    Torres Rosas Oscar
    Mendoza Santillanes Leonardo Martín

    ResponderEliminar
  6. We go to school at seven o' clock.

    We finish to English class at 5 o' clock.

    We go to bed at half past eleven.

    We eat tacos and burgers on weekends.

    De los Santos Aparicio Karen Guadalupe
    Gamboa Villegas Alexis Federico
    Martínez Noricumbo Aidan Rodrigo
    Pérez Callejas Job Josue

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Sorry, we had already made the comment but we missed the surnames of the members

    I get up at quarter of six
    I start work at eight o'clock
    I have a lunch at eleven o'clock
    I take my motorcycle at quarter of four to go to my english class
    We go to university in the week
    I take the bus on Fridays
    My friends and I finish school at two o'clock on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

    García Gutiérrez Sergio Nicolás
    Avila Reyes Andrea
    Ramírez Ríos Christian David
    Espinoza Clemente Kevin

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I get up at 9 am
    I breakfast at 11 am
    I go to the gym at 12 o'clock
    I take English classes at 4 pm

    ResponderEliminar